Middle Schools in Summerlin
Middle Schools in Summerlin. Summerlin is home to more than two-dozen schools, including 11 nationally-recognized private schools and 16 public schools. Several colleges and specialized higher education facilities are also located in the community, ensuring learning opportunities for residents of all ages.
The community’s many educational amenities have a well-established track record of academic accomplishments, athletic victories and cultural accolades. Simply put, Summerlin is the smartest address in town.
There are 3 public Middle Schools in Summerlin which is part of the Clark County School District. Please refer to the Clark County School District for specific schools in your zoning area.
MIDDLE SCHOOLS (GRADES 6-8)
ERNEST A. BECKER, SR. MIDDLE SCHOOL
Ernest Becker Middle School is an above average, public school located in Las Vegas, NV. It has 1,384 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. Ranked #9 in Best Public Middle Schools in the Las Vegas Area.
- Named for notable philanthropist Ernest Becker, who has given to the Las Vegas community for more than 50 years
- Located in The Hills Village at 9151 Pinewood Hills Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89134
- Opened in 1993
- For information: 702.799.4460
SIG ROGICH MIDDLE SCHOOL
Sig Rogich Middle School is an above average, public school located in Las Vegas, NV. It has 1,751 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. Ranked #5 in Best Public Middle Schools in the Las Vegas Area.
- Named for nationally renowned political consultant and long-time community influencer, Sigmund “Sig” Rogich, for his leadership in the local educational community
- Located in The Arbors Village at 235 Pavilion Center Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89144
- Opened in 2000
- For information: 702.799.6040
WILBUR AND THERESA FAISS MIDDLE SCHOOL
Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle School is a public school located in Las Vegas, NV. It has 1,369 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle School placed in the top 50% of all schools in Nevada for overall test scores.
- Named for Wilbur and Theresa Faiss, lifelong contributors to the community through civic engagement, volunteerism and financial contributions
- Located south of The Mesa Village at 9525 W. Maule Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89148
- Opened in 2007
- For information: 702.799.6850