Situated to the west, Peccole Ranch is a diverse master planned community featuring moderately priced homes and sprawling stately mansions confined to the guard-gated Queensridge. Peccole Ranch is known for its tucked away parks and winding, walking paths nestled into the landscape of the neighborhood.
The Latest Listings in Peccole Ranch
Peccole Ranch Overview
Peccole Ranch is located directly south of Sahara Ave. from The Lakes. Peccole Ranch is networked with green-belts and walking paths. Many communities with many builders having participated. The disc-golf course running through the community is especially popular with families.
Both condos and homes are available in Peccole Ranch. The community is comprised of 640 acres, including 284 acres of common area and 46 acres of tree lined paseos and walkways for the enjoyment of all the residents.
Peccole Ranch real estate is made up of a number of smaller neighborhoods (some gated) with varying amenities including a clubhouse and tennis court.
A master-planned community, Peccole Ranch consists of twenty-two individual neighborhoods. Ten of which are gated, perfect for those looking for added privacy and security. Peccole Ranch real estate is comprised of single-family subdivisions, multiple family complexes, condos, budget friendly family homes, and luxurious multi-million dollar custom estates. Peccole Ranch is located in the 89117 zip code.
Living in Peccole Ranch
Peccole Ranch Amenities
Peccole Ranch is a unique community located between Charleston and Sahara, and bordered on the east and west by Fort Apache and Hualapai. The neighborhood contains 50 acres of common area including landscaped tree-lined greenbelts, paseos and 14 acres of landscaped tree-lined streets. Peccole Ranch was recently awarded a distinction of being named the Best of Las Vegas for a location for a leisurely stroll.
Exercise Stations and Disc Golf
There are a number of exercise stations throughout the paseos, as well as one of the most renown disc golf courses in the City.
PRCA - Course Information
- Peccole Ranch is a private course
- The course has MANDATORY rules of play, anyone failing to follow those safety rules WILL BE asked to leave and course privileges WILL BE revoked
- Anyone trespassing on private property will be asked to leave and course privileges WILL BE revoked
- The PRCA Courtesy Patrol may ask for identification at any time. If you do not have identification you WILL BE asked to leave
Recreational Size Bocce Ball Court
Rules of the game:
- Form 2 Teams of 2-4 players
- 1 team tosses the “pallina” (little ball) down the court, past center line. The same player tosses the first ball.
- Teams alternate tossing bocce balls, trying to get closest to the pallina or to knock the opponents’ ball away.
- The team closest to the pallina scores 1 point for each ball closer than the opposing team’s balls.
- The first team to 11 points wins!
Peccole Ranch Clubhouse
Residents enjoy the Peccole Ranch Clubhouse, which offers a variety of activities for the entire family. Peccole Ranch also has its own private 18-hole disc golf course which meanders through the community's extensive walking trails as well as private tennis courts and volleyball courts.
Subdivisions in Peccole Ranch
A master-planned community, Peccole Ranch consists of twenty-two individual neighborhoods. Ten of which are gated, perfect for those looking for added privacy and security. Peccole Ranch real estate is comprised of single-family subdivisions, multiple family complexes, condos, budget friendly family homes, and luxurious multi-million dollar custom estates.